Marshall Aerospace and Defence Group
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Manufacture of component parts from solid billets, extrusion and round bar using CNC and Manual milling and lathes
- Modifications to existing/new bought parts
- Tool & cutter manufacture/modification, Grinding (Cylindrical/Surface)
- Jig Bore of new and copy drilling of new/existing components.
- Manufacture sheet metal fabricated components, i.e. routing, folding, hand forming, stretching, shrinking
- Assembly fitting using mechanical fasteners i.e. blind and solid rivets, hi-locks, anchor nuts, and torque tightened bolts and nuts
- Application of aerospace sealants and adhesive
- All activities to planning instructions and detailed drawings, work requests and in some instances verbal instructions
The successful applicant will spend time in all areas of the manufacturing department
You must have 5 GCSEs at Grade A-C/4-9 including Mathematics, English Language and Science or equivalent
Due to the nature of our business, all employment is subject to satisfactory references being obtained, attainment of either a SC (Security Check), Disclosure Scotland Criminal Record Check or Foreign Police Check (whichever is applicable depending on duration of UK residency) and, as applicable, a medical assessment. Access to US technical data by employees requires prior Trade Control function approval. Clearance must be carried out against all applicable US export control authorisations.