Aviation Maintenance Mechanics carry out Flight-Line maintenance and ground handling of a wide range of military aircraft and civil aircraft operated in the military environment, from small aeroplanes to passenger airliners, jet fighters and helicopters, maintained by the military or by approved organisations on their behalf.
In line with the government requirement for 20% off the job training, all of our apprenticeships incorporate:
- Bespoke training programme scheduled to meet employer needs
- Industry specialist qualified trainers/assessors
- Support and guidance for the apprentice and employer from start to finish through one to one meetings and off the job classroom training
- Apprentice access to a comprehensive range of resources via our e-portfolio system for self-study
- Regular feedback on apprentice progress to the employer
- English/mathematics upskilling