Business administrators have a highly transferable set of knowledge, skills and behaviours that can be applied in all sectors. This includes small and large businesses alike; from the public sector, private sector and charitable sector. The role may involve working independently or as part of a team and will involve developing, implementing, maintaining and improving administrative services. Business administrators develop key skills and behaviours to support their own progression towards management responsibilities.
The responsibilities of the role are to support and engage with different parts of the organisation and interact with internal or external customers. Subjects will cover multiple IT systems, communicating via appropriate mediums and project management skills.
In line with the government requirement for 20% off the job training, all of our apprenticeships incorporate:
- Bespoke training programme scheduled to meet employer needs
- Industry specialist qualified trainers/assessors
- Support and guidance for the apprentice and employer from start to finish through one to one meetings and off the job classroom training
- Apprentice access to a comprehensive range of resources via our e-portfolio system for self-study
- Regular feedback on apprentice progress to the employer
- English/mathematics upskilling