Managing teams and projects to meet a private, public or voluntary organisation's goals. A team leader/supervisor is a first line management role, with operational/project responsibilities or responsibility for managing a team to deliver a clearly defined outcome. They provide direction, instructions and guidance to ensure the achievement of set goals. Working in the private, public or third sector and in all sizes of organisation, specific responsibilities will vary, but the knowledge, skills and behaviours needed will be the same whatever the role.
Subjects will cover providing leadership, planning and implementing change, managing a budget and managing a project.
In line with the government requirement for 20% off the job training, all of our apprenticeships incorporate:
- Bespoke training programme scheduled to meet employer needs
- Industry specialist qualified trainers/assessors
- Support and guidance for the apprentice and employer from start to finish through one to one meetings and off the job classroom training
- Apprentice access to a comprehensive range of resources via our e-portfolio system for self-study
- Regular feedback on apprentice progress to the employer
- English/mathematics upskilling