Adapting to Change starts by teaching the fundamental skill of mindfulness. Once someone can sense their physical and emotional responses to change, they can use simple skills to pause and move forward intentionally. And they can learn to tell themselves a different story about their ability to move toward change.
With that foundation in place, the online course teaches learners three more mind-sets: Curiosity, Courage, and Resilience.
Taught together, these mind-sets and skillsets can help anyone be more agile, more adaptive, and ready to make the most of change.
- Learn how to recognise emotional and physical reactions to change, and reframe them in the moment to better leverage change
- Learn how to seek information about a change to better understand it and reduce the fear of the unknown, and look for opportunities enabled by the change
- Learn how to speak up, share ideas and concerns, and ask for the support you need to navigate the change
- Learn how to acknowledge your strengths and past successes dealing with change, and focus your energy on just those things you can control
- Increase the organisational agility and improve the effectiveness of organisational change
Adapting to Change Online Overview is a 35-minute course that includes assignments, engaging participant materials, videos, learning activities, and knowledge checks.
Who is it for?
This module is beneficial for all employees, especially those wishing to increase their ability to adapt to change.
How do I purchase?
Please click to enquire, when you are ready to purchase we will contact you within 48 working hours withyour log on details to Blanchard Exchange® where your online course will be ready for you tocomplete. If you are looking to purchase more than one license for your organisation please contact us for more information.