This course covers the following;
- Project Management and the operating environment
- The project life cycle
- The management structure by which projects operate
- Project scope management
- Scheduling and resource management
- Risk management and issue management
- Project quality management
- Communication in the project environment
- Principles of leadership and teamwork
There are no entry requirements for this course, so it is open to anyone regardless of prior experience.
What qualification will I gain?
Upon successful completion of this course you will gain an internationally recognised Project Fundamentals Qualification from the awarding body APM (Association of Project Management).
How will I be learning?
This course is available online and comprises of blended delivery which includes e- modules, interactive group workshops delivered via video conferencing, forums and study guides.
The interactive workshops will be conducted. Other components can be completed at a time that suits you prior to your exam. These sessions will be recorded and made available within a learning portal that learners can access during their programme.
At the end you will be required to complete a 1 hour multiple choice exam.