There are no entry requirements for this course, so it is open to anyone regardless of prior experience.
What qualification will I gain?
Upon successful completion of this course you will gain an internationally recognised Project Fundamentals Qualification from the awarding body APM (Association of Project Management).
What will the course cover?
- Project management and the operating environment
- The project life cycle
- The management structure by which projects operate
- Project scope management
- Scheduling and resource management
- Risk management and issue management
- Project quality management
- Communication in the project environment
- Principles of leadership and teamwork
How will I be learning?
This course is available online and comprises of blended delivery which includes e-modules, interactive group workshops delivered via video conferencing, forums and study guides.
The interactive workshops will be conducted on the following dates – other components can be completed at a time that suits you prior to your exam. These sessions will be recorded and made available within a learning portal that learners can access during their programme.
Course Workshop Dates
- Course 1: 21st July 1pm - 4:30pm, 28th July 1pm - 4:30pm and 4th August 1pm - 4:30pm
- Course 2: 6th October 1pm - 4:30pm, 13th October 1pm - 4:30pm and 20th October 1pm - 4:30pm
How is it assessed?
You complete a 1 hour, multiple choice exam.