How will this course be delivered?
THIS COURSE IS CONDUCTED OVER A 5 WEEK PERIOD,YOU WILL ATTEND 5 WEEKLY VIRTUAL SESSIONS WHICH ARE 3HRS IN DURATION EACH.
What will the course cover?
- How organisations and projects are structured
- Project life cycle
- Contexts and environments In which projects can be delivered
- Governance of Project Management and the use of structured methodologies
- Communication within Project Management
- The principles of leadership and teamwork
- Planning for success
- Project scope management
- Schedule and resource management
- Project procurement
- Risk management and issue management
- Project quality management
This is mostly suited to those with a prior PFQ or some level of project/risk management experience.
What qualifications will I gain?
Upon successful completion of this course you will gain an internationally recognised Project Management Qualification (PMQ) from the awarding body APM (Association of Project Management).
How will I be learning?