This is mostly suited to those with a prior PFQ or some level of project/risk management experience.
What qualifications will I gain?
Upon successful completion of this course you will gain an internationally recognised Project Management Qualification (PMQ) from the awarding body APM (Association of Project Management).
What will the course cover?
- How organisations and projects are structured
- Project life cycles
- Contexts and environments in which projects can be delivered
- Governance of project management and the use of structured methodologies
- Communication within project management
- The principles of leadership and teamwork
- Planning for success
- Project scope management
- Schedule and resource management
- Project procurement
- Risk management and issue management
- Project quality management
How will I be learning?
This course is available online and comprises of blended delivery which includes e-modules, interactive group workshops delivered via video conferencing, forums and study guides.
The interactive workshops will be conducted on the following dates – other components can be completed at a time that suits you prior to your exam. These sessions will be recorded and made available within a learning portal that learners can access during their programme.
Course Workshop Dates
- Course 1: 2nd September 1pm - 4:30pm, 9th September 1pm - 4:30pm, 16th September 1pm - 4:30pm, 23rd September 1pm - 4:30pm and 30th September 1pm - 4:30pm
- Course 2: 11th November 1pm - 4:30pm, 18th November 1pm - 4:30pm, 25th November, 2nd December 1pm - 4:30pm and 9th December 1pm - 4:30pm
How is it assessed?
You complete a 3 hour, written exam.