What will the course cover?
- How organisations and projects are structured
- Project life cycle
- Contexts and environments In which projects can be delivered
- Governance of Project Management and the use of structured methodologies
- Communication within Project Management
- The principles of leadership and teamwork
- Planning for success
- Project scope management
- Schedule and resource management
- Project procurement
- Risk management and issue management
- Project quality management
This is mostly suited to those with a prior PFQ or some level of project/risk management experience.
What qualifications will I gain?
Upon successful completion of this course you will gain an internationally recognised Project Management Qualification (PMQ) from the awarding body APM (Association of Project Management).
How will I be learning?
This course is available online and comprises of blended delivery which includes e- modules, interactive group workshops delivered via video conferencing, forums and study guides.
The interactive workshops will be conducted. Other components can be completed at a time that suits you prior to your exam. These sessions will be recorded and made available within a learning portal that learners can access during their programme.
How is it assessed?
You complete a 3 hour, written exam.