Interactive introductory workshops exploring the core principles of PRAM.
Day 1: Intro to Benefits, Principles and Processes involved in the effective risk analysis and management of projects
Day 2: Intro to Organisation, Control and Behaviours; Intro to Application of PRAM to a range of practical case studies; exam practice and multiple-choice exam.
2x full day workshops, with multiple choice 1 hour exam embedded in final day. Core course materials provided:
- Project Risk Analysis and Management Guide (PRAM) 2nd ed.
- Interactive activities and handouts
- Powerpoint slides
- Practice exam questions
Upon completion of this course, candidates will understand:
- Benefits, Principles of and Processes involved in effective Risk Analysis and Management of Projects
- Organisation, Control and Behaviours
- Application of PRAM to a range of practical case studies
Lunch and refreshments provided for all full day APM workshops.
There is a charge for exam re-sits, for the Risk 1 exam it will be £134.00.
- 13th-14th October