Interactive workshops exploring the effective application of PRAM
Day 1: Recapping, developing and embedding Benefits, Principles and Processes involved in the effective risk analysis and management of projects; assessing Organisation, control and behaviours that will impact on PRAM.
Day 2: Application of PRAM (Focus on Risk Identification, Qualitative/Quantitative risk assessment & Risk response) – including practical case studies using a range of project scales and complexity and practice exam activity.
Day 3: Revision and case study work; 3 hour written exam
3x full day workshops, including exam on day 3 Core course materials provided:
- Project Risk Analysis and Management Guide (PRAM) 2nd ed.
- Interactive activities and handouts
- Powerpoint slides
- Practice exam questions
Note: Additional self-directed study/revision/exam prep of minimum 10-15 hours will also be required.
Upon completion of this course, candidates will understand and be able to apply:
- Developing and embedding Benefits, Principles of and Processes involved in the effective Risk Analysis and Management of Projects
- Assessing Organisation, Control and Behaviours that will impact on PRAM
- Application of PRAM (Focus on Risk Identification, Qualitative/Quantitative Risk Assessment & Risk response) - including practical case studies using a range of project scales and complexity and practice exam activity
Lunch and refreshments provided for all full day APM workshops.
There is a charge for exam re-sits, for the Risk 2 exam it will be £350.00.